Scaling4Growth is Accepting Applications!
Cohort 5 May – November 2019 is FULL
You may apply now for cohort 6 December 2019 – June 2020
APPLY NOW: http://scaling4growth.
Small Business Owners,
Would you like to go from Entrepreneur to CEO? Increase your revenue and create jobs?
The Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity is now accepting on line applications for NEW VIRGINIA: SCALING4GROWTH. In partnership with Interise.org out of Boston, this is a StreetWise MBA. The classes begin December 2019 and meet every other Thursday, through June 2020. EVERY THURSDAY DURING THE 6-MONTHS MUST BE RESERVED FOR CLASS OR GROUP WORK. Attendance is mandatory.
Average time spent on homework is approximately 3-5 hours per week. Opportunity open to Virginia-based businesses only.
NEW VIRGINIA: Scaling4Growth is Virginia’s brand of the Interise Streetwise MBA program. For further data on the success from this program, visit www.Interise.org This six-month program is designed for business owners to learn how to scale their business by assessing their business model and becoming more efficient in areas of human resource, finance, social media, procurement and bank speak.
Small business owners interested in being considered MUST meet the minimum requirements:
- Must be a Virginia-based business
- In business at least three (3) years
- Revenue Between $250,000 and $10,000,000
- One other full time person working in the company besides the majority owner
- The majority owner is the participant (51% ownership or more); substitutes may not participate
- Certified as a SWaM (Small, Woman-owned, or Minority-owned) by the Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity.
- Willingness to complete all assignments on time.