New Virginia: Scaling4Growth
We are accepting applications for New Virginia: Scaling for Growth, cohort 10, which will be held starting in Summer 2021.
The link to the application is listed below. Individuals who meet all the minimum requirements will be considered for an interview. Please review the minimum requirements before applying.
Small Business Owners,
Would you like to go from Entrepreneur to CEO? Increase your revenue and create jobs?
The Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity is now accepting on line applications for NEW VIRGINIA: SCALING4GROWTH. In partnership with Interise.org out of Boston, this is a StreetWise MBA. The classes begin Summer 2021 and meet every other Thursday. Classes will be held in virtually EVERY THURSDAY DURING THE 6-MONTHS MUST BE RESERVED FOR CLASS OR GROUP WORK. Attendance is mandatory.
Average time spent on homework is approximately 3-5 hours per week. Opportunity open to Virginia-based businesses only.
NEW VIRGINIA: Scaling4Growth is Virginia’s brand of the Interise Streetwise MBA program. For further data on the success from this program, visit www.Interise.org This six-month program is designed for business owners to learn how to scale their business by assessing their business model and becoming more efficient in areas of human resource, finance, social media, procurement and bank speak.
Small business owners interested in being considered MUST meet the minimum requirements:
- Must be a Virginia-based business
- In business at least three (3) years
- Revenue Between $250,000 and $10,000,000
- One other full time person working in the company besides the majority owner and able to run the company while the owner is away.
- The majority owner is the participant (51% ownership or more); substitutes may not participate
- Certified as a SWaM (Small, Woman-owned, or Minority-owned) by the Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
- Willingness to complete all assignments on time.
The Online Application site remains open year round.
APPLY NOW: http://scaling4growth.interise.org/