In light of the current global pandemic, the Northern Virginia Economic Development Alliance (NOVA EDA) is taking action. We are proud to announce the launch of a three-part, 12 session
In light of the current global pandemic, the Northern Virginia Economic Development Alliance (NOVA EDA) is taking action. We are proud to announce the launch of a three-part, 12 session webinar series: “Beyond COVID-19: NOVA Business Resiliency Webinars.”
Created for NOVA businesses to ensure they have the latest and best possible information from a variety of experts, these webinars will focus on how to keep moving forward during and after the current global pandemic. It will convene experts spanning issues such as government financing, staffing, technology readiness, healthy workplaces, new business and revenue models, customer retention, and more.
The first in the series is the COVID-19 Business Survival Toolkit, will be held on Thursday, April 23rd, 2020 at 2:00 pm ET. It will delve into issues of government financing programs, staff management and assessing your digital readiness to encounter the new business reality. Panelists include:
• Antonio Doss, District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA), Washington Metropolitan Area District Office
• Amber Clayton, Director, The Knowledge Center, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
• Cliff Bartlett, Vice President, IT Application Development, K12 Corporation
Who should attend: Business owners and managers looking to understand how best to secure financing, manage remote employees, assess digital readiness, retain and secure new customers, define a new path forward for their businesses.
Cost: No charge.
To register, please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +19292056099,,89206028383#,,#,875394# or +13126266799,,89206028383#,,#,875394#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 892 0602 8383
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbt19Uo4Sa
Registration for the webinar is required and limited.
In these uncertain times, the members of NOVA EDA recognize that businesses need more help. “Beyond COVID-19: NOVA Business Resiliency Webinars” is a three-part series, broken down below. Businesses can attend some or all of the webinars—registration will be required and limited for each session.
• COVID-19 Business Survival Toolkit
• In-Depth Funding & Financing
• Staffing: What’s Best for My Business, What’s Best for My People?
• Keeping My Customers and Finding New Ones in This Climate
• New Business Models – Going Digital: What Does it Mean for My Business?
• The New Normal
• Supply Chain Management
• Marketing & Business Development Through COVID-19
• IT: Cost or Investment?
• Growth Funding
• Partnering Across the Business Community
• Strategic Planning in a Digital World
If you have questions or need assistance, email our team at MWeatherly@pwcgov.org or call 703-792-5510. We will continue to bring you more information and resources as and when we receive them. Continue to monitor our website for information on future webinars as well as COVID-19 business resources. Also, be sure to sign-up for email updates from PWC Economic Development..
(Thursday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm