Last year, the Commonwealth of Virginia spent more than $6 Billion on goods and services. Goods and services that you probably sell! For every $100 the Commonwealth spent on goods and
Last year, the Commonwealth of Virginia spent more than $6 Billion on goods and services. Goods and services that you probably sell! For every $100 the Commonwealth spent on goods and services, $37, went to a certified small business.
If you’re a small business owner and can answer “Yes” to any of the following, you will benefit from this free SWaMming lesson!
- Have you tried to certify / recertify your firm but have not been able to upload your documents?
- Do you want to find out whether the Commonwealth purchases goods and services before you go through the certification process?
- Do you want to know who your key competitors are for state business?
On the Agenda:
Assistance uploading documents for your firm’s SWaM application
Using eVa (the Commonwealth’s procurement portal) to identify:
- How much of what you sell is being purchased by the Commonwealth
- Which state agencies are buying what you sell / How much are they paying
- Who are your key competitors for state business
(Tuesday) 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm DST
Dan River Business Development Center
300 Ringgold Industrial Parkway / Danville, VA 24540
Randy Brown; Business Services Manager - Central / SouthDirect (804) 371-8258 ; Cell (804) 349-5603 email@example.com
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP