If you’ve started a business within the last year, you know how easy it is to get overwhelmed by the financial aspects. From choosing the right accounting software, to setting
If you’ve started a business within the last year, you know how easy it is to get overwhelmed by the financial aspects. From choosing the right accounting software, to setting up your service agreements, to paying your quarterly tax estimates, there are so many big decisions you make up front that can affect the long-term health of your business. Unless you have a formal business or finance background, handling all the details can be rather intimidating.
Start-Up with Financial Success is just what you need!
This 1-day in-person workshop will cover the basics of financial management for small businesses, and give you the tools you need to set up healthy habits from the start. The workshop will answer questions such as:
- What type of legal business entity should I establish?
- What’s the difference between a bookkeeper and an accountant, and how can they help my business?
- How do I choose the right accounting software?
- How do I make sure the language in my services agreement or other contracts give me the legal protections I need?
- How do I keep all my financial information organized?
- What are quarterly tax estimates?
Unlike other trainings that only focus on one financial discipline, this workshop is led by 5 experts in different aspects of financial management: Bookkeeping, Taxes, Business Law, Accounting, and Business Operations
To register, click here.
(Monday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Arlington Economic Development BizLaunch
1100 N Glebe Rd, 15th floor, Arlington, VA 22201.