Are you thinking about starting a business? Have you recently started your business? Do you have questions? The Simple Steps for Starting Your Business (In-Person) Workshop is for you! Attend this comprehensive
- The concepts involved with assessing a business idea
- Marketing your product or service,
- Understanding business financials and how they work
- How to fund and finance your business
How do you find potential customers? You may have created and/or developed the best product or service in the history of the planet. But, if you can’t find potential customers; if you can’t find a way to tell the marketplace what business you have and why the customer should buy from you, it will be quite difficult to generate revenue.
Session 3: “Marketing Your Business”, will focus on:
- Determining Your Competition
- Creating Your Marketing Message
- The “Elevator Pitch”! Do you have one? You will need one!
- Marketing Strategies to Reach Customers (including Social Media)
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Eastern
Chesapeake Department of Economic Development
676 Independence Parkway, Suite 200
Angela Barber, Business Service Manager Hampton Roads/Eastern Shore2388 Liberty Way - Virginia Beach Purchasing Division Office, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 (by appointment only) (757) 385-4285 or (804) 201-0074, firstname.lastname@example.org