Are you thinking about starting a business? Have you recently started your business? Do you have questions? The Simple Steps for Starting Your Business (In-Person) Workshop is for you! Attend this comprehensive
- The concepts involved with assessing a business idea
- Marketing your product or service,
- Understanding business financials and how they work
- How to fund and finance your business
Properly forming your business concept, combined with a properly prepared and executed business plan, is part of the road map that will provide direction for your business to chart its future course and help it to avoid speed bumps.
Session 2 will discuss:
- “Capturing Your Business Dream”,
- “Creating An Outline For Your Business Concept” and
- Developing your business’ “Elevator Speech”
Properly implementing these tools will pay big dividends for your business in the weeks, month and years to come.
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Eastern
Chesapeake Department of Economic Development
676 Independence Parkway, Suite 200
Angela Barber, Business Service Manager Hampton Roads/Eastern Shore2388 Liberty Way - Virginia Beach Purchasing Division Office, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 (by appointment only) (757) 385-4285 or (804) 201-0074, firstname.lastname@example.org