02sep1:00 pm2:30 pmEvent OverPPP FORGIVENESS APPLICATION (VIRTUAL WORKSHOP)WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BE PREPARED!Region:All Virginia Regions,Central Virginia and WestEvent Type:Business Development and Outreach Services
The Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity is hosting weekly webinars in the months of July and August to provide the information necessary for small
The Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity is hosting weekly webinars in the months of July and August to provide the information necessary for small business owners to complete the application for loan forgiveness of the Paycheck Protection Program monies received during COVID-19 crisis. Topics to be included are:
PPP process/background – The Bank’s Role/Responsibilities
How do I fill out PPP forgiveness application/Process
How do I make sure my PPP loan is forgiven?
When do I pay it back?
- Giving borrowers 24 weeks to spend the funds instead of 8
- Allowing for up to 40 percent of funds to be spent on eligible non-payroll expenses instead of 25 percent
- Giving borrowers more time to rehire employees without losing forgiveness eligibility
- Extending the period of time during which borrowers can apply for forgiveness
- Documents required (Payroll, FTE and Non-payroll. This documentation will need to be submitted with the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application)
- Timeline for Banks and SBA to review applications
NOTE: This workshop will be presented via Google Meets…. All registered participants will be emailed the link to join prior to the event. Registration will close Tuesday, August 11 at noon to ensure all participants receive the link to join in time to test connection/download app if applicable.
Please email any questions to email@example.com
VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS AND SUPPLIER DIVERSITY
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm DST
Courtney Mustin--Business Services Manager for Central Virginia and West(804) 786-0942, firstname.lastname@example.org 101 N. 14th Street, 11th Floor, Richmond, Virginia 23219
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP