Date: October 30, 2019 Time: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM If you are new to government contracting and want to explore State and Local government contracting, then this
Date: October 30, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
If you are new to government contracting and want to explore State and Local government contracting, then this event is for you. The goal of the 2019 Small Business Forum is designed to provide practical knowledge and resources to small, women, minority, and veteran businesses for them to explore and capture local and state procurement and sub-contracting opportunities.
Who Should Attend:
- Entrepreneurs who want to get into government contracting.
- A small, women, minority, and veteran owned businesses interested in government contracting.
- Learn about the state and local procurement process.
- Learn about the benefits of SWaM certification.
- Meet and connect with State and Local buyers.
- Network with other businesses, entrepreneurs, and business resource providers.
8:00 – 8:30 Check in and Networking Breakfast
8:30 – 9:30 Morning Session
9:30 – 10:30 Session 1- Selling to the Commonwealth: Overview of eVA
10:30 – 10:45 Networking Break
10:45 – 11:45 Session 2 – Giving Your Business the Advantage: SWaM Certification
11:45 – 12:00 Networking Break
12:00 – 1:00 Session 3 – Doing Business Development: State and Local Buyer Panel
(Wednesday) 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Cascades Overlook Event Center
21453 Epicerie Plaza, #200, Sterling, VA 20164
Chris Ley - Business Services Manager, Northern VIrginiaVirginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity, Northern Virginia 4975 Alliance Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP